If your team needs to work on a project that was previously archived, you can Activate that project so you can start working on it again.
Note: Managers will only be able to activate projects they have been assigned to manage.
Activating an archived project
- Go to the Projects page in your Time IQ account
- Click the “Archived Projects” tab at the top of the Projects page
- Find the project you want to Activate, and click on it to go to the Project Detail Page
- At the top of the Project Detail Page click the green “Activate” button
- Your project is now activated!
Activating a project makes it available to all people who previously had permissions to log to it.
Was this article helpful?