If an administrator has enabled the Expense Tracking feature, you will be able to enter expenses from the Add Entry dialog the same way you enter time entries.
- Click “Add Entry” button (or press “N” key)
- Click the Expense tab
- Choose the project to log the expense to
- Choose the type of expense you want to log
- Enter notes (optional unless required by administrator)
- To notify your manager(s) that you should be reimbursed for the expense, make sure Request Reimbursement is toggled to Yes
- Enter the amount of the expense…
- …Or, if the expense type is unit-based (e.g. mileage), enter the number you’d like to log, and the amount will be auto-calculated
- Click “Add”
Was this article helpful?