Adding a person as a manager of a Client will allow them to:
- Add new Projects to the Client
- Archive and Activate existing projects for the client
- Give all People access to log time to the client’s projects
- View all time entries logged to projects for this client, including time logged and notes
- Run reports on all active and archived projects for that client
- Run a global “Client Report” on that client
This can only be done via the Manager’s person detail page.
Assigning a manager to manage a client via the person detail page
- Go to the People page in your Time IQ account
- Click on the name of the Manger you would like to remove from a project
- Find the ‘Manages These Clients And Projects’ dropdown menu, and click inside to open it.
- Search for the client you would like to give access to, and check the box.
- The Manager will now have access to manage that client.
Was this article helpful?