If you would like to remove access for a Manager user to be able to run reports for, assign people logging permissions for, and add projects to a client, you can remove them as a Manager.
This can only be done via the Manager’s person detail page.
Removing a client manager via the person detail page
- Go to the People page in your Time IQ account
- Click on the name of the Manger you would like to remove from a project
- Find the ‘Manages These Clients And Projects’ dropdown menu, and click inside to open it.
- Search for the client you would like to remove, and uncheck the box.
- The Manager will no longer have access to manage that client.
Was this article helpful?