When service tracking is enabled, time entries will be marked as billable if both the project and the service logged are billable.
You can adjust whether or not a service is tracked as billable from the service management page.
Set a service as billable
- Go to the Settings Page in your Time IQ account
- Scroll down to the “Service Tracking” section.
- Click the “Manage Services” button
- Click the service you want to set as billable
- In the right sidebar, toggle the “Billable?” option to “YES”
- All future time entries that use this service will now be marked as billable. (Requires that the project logged is billable as well)
Was this article helpful?