If you currently have rate tracking enabled, and set to “By Service”, then you can follow the instructions below to set custom rates for individual services. If you have selected a different rate structure, click here to find the appropriate help center post on configuring rates.
Rate tracking by Service requires that service tracking is enabled. Check out the service tracking overview for more info.
Configure rates via the Manage Service Rates Page.
You can only configure rates for services that are marked as billable.
- Go to the Settings Page in your Time IQ account
- Scroll down to the “Rate Tracking” section.
- Click the “Mange Custom Rates” button
- Click the pencil icon next to any service rate that you want to modify.
- Click Save, and the new rate will apply to all future time entries that have that service tracked. The rate will only apply to projects that are marked billable.
Was this article helpful?